What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The EU Cookie Law plugin provides the Privacy banner at the bottom of the page, and will only save a cookie if you click accept.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. fonts, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The Analytics script will not run unless you Accept the Privacy Banner.
The “Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)” plugin provides Google Analytics integration with the following options:
On: anonymize IPs while tracking
On: enable support for user opt-out
On: exclude tracking for users sending Do Not Track header
On: enable Force SSL
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
Anonymized Google Analytics data, if accepted, is retained indefinitely for business purposes.
How we protect your data
- The DigitalOcean Control Panel is protected with a strong password and Two Factor Authentication.
- The DigitalOcean Cloud Firewall is configured to block all ports except: 22, 80, and 443
- The DigitalOcean Droplet is only accessible via SSH key.
- Default logrotate and unattended-upgrades settings.
- An automatic reboot is scheduled every two weeks.
- Certbot automatically renews the https certificate and forces all traffic from http to https
What data breach procedures we have in place
Immediate notification of affected parties (if any).
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements